JOKE: Edem's random Jokes

Slap me, stab me, offend me, walahi, i will
still forgive u... But if you jump me while
sharing rice in a wedding party, i swear we will die there together.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
★Marriage is like JAMB you'll be admiring
UNILAG and later ends up at AKWAPOLY
__________________________________________________________________________________________
★Nigerian Nurses are so rude ..They will call you by your sickness..
They be like;
"Oga Diabetes where you de go?"
LWKMD.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
★I unfriend you And you are still sending me Request back so me that unfriend you, I didn't have sense abi?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Some guys in a girl's DM be like; Hi, can we
talk? I'm Tobi by name....
Bro, are you supposed to be Tobi by address? Or Tobi by birth? Or Tobi in complexion?.. Mtcheew!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
★80% of Cute Boys in Nigeria are IBIBIOS, the remaining 20%, uhmm other tribes can
share it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
** Kai! Who throw that stone


ADD YOURS BELOW👇
Comment Form is loading comments...

Comments